Monday 16 March 2009

Thoughts....

I know that everything I have done so far is not edited or anything I do from now on will be changed in anyway other than the size of the outcome, for my presentation; because i admire the effect the camera I am using to create my photographs with.

My photographs (screen grabs) will be the outcomes for my final presentation, along with my 'Blog' and sketchbook.

However:


- I do not know how many videos I should use for my final piece?
- I do not know what videos to use or if I should just use my latest video and take seven to ten screen grabs from it and use them for my final outcome to show a selection of my day, in my world and what i was doing in my personal space - my room.

etc

Any ideas?

However, I am thinking at the moment to have 5 to ten (screen grabs) photographs from each day since starting my filming and display each day. Maybe displaying the idea of seeing a week, of my world.
I am using captions, which are more like titles at the moment, to show my audience what is going on in the photographs at the time...

Suggestions and thoughts are welcome...


: )

2 comments:

  1. Have you taken on board other peoples comments about doing the screen grabs every 30 secs or whatever it was or are you still choosin what images to screen grab??
    I think your idea of an image from each video you've done since you started filming is really good as it's more random and you'd be doing different things in each one and you start to look at you in your space alot more otherwise you tend to look for the change in what your doing etc if its from the same video
    Dunno if that helps at all but yeah :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im with Sarah on this. And like I said to you earlier, it could be interesting for you to use a screen grab from every video you've taken, all at the same timing, like at 2:37 in all of them, or some other totally random time.
    It will be interesting to see all your videos put together, will give a real insight into your world

    ReplyDelete