Wednesday 18 March 2009

My Final Idea

I have finally come to the conclusion that I am going to screen grab a photograph from each video, after a minute into the video. Then I am hoping that each photograph is enough to present at a moment in each day, I had filmed.

I think it will be interesting to see which photographs are picked and what each one may present.

In my sketchbook I have gone into detail about what each video and what each one as relived about me, my world; the way I have habits and stuff that I never noticed. When I am in my own little world, in my most personal space (my bedroom).

I have really enjoyed this project, it's been my favourite since starting University, it as been really interesting to see how my work as developed and others in my group. Using the blogs as made it easier for everyone to comment on each others' blogs and having their views on my work, as been really helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment