Tuesday 3 March 2009

Ideas Running Through My Mind....

'Bad Picture'




Maybe I could photograph an area that is my personal space, where I reflect upon things. For example my favourite place or where I spend most of my time? Then maybe I could see the difference in each photograph, for example; moving objects, my habits with placing things in a certain way or even photographing where I am in that particular space. I could even photograph myself at a certain time each day... to see where I end up being? Obviously sometimes I would have make sure I wasn't in the bathroom at that specific time lol These are just ideas at the moment that I quickly need to make part of my everyday photographing and then it is just knowing what type of camera am I going to take my photograph with, will I be in the photograph and will this present my world the way I would like...?

No comments:

Post a Comment